Tips to prevent the Diabetes Foot Amputation
Tips to prevent the Diabetes Foot Amputation – Here are tips from ACFAS (American College of Food and Ankle Surgeons):
1. Check your feet every day for sores that can cause ulcers dangerous.
2. Wash your feet gently with warm water.
3. Dampen the feet but avoid the area between the fingers.
4. Never plumb the thickened skin because it can cause infection.
5. Check the inside of shoes before use.
6. As soon as signs or problems arise, immediately go to the doctor to reduce the risk of a worse. Tips to prevent the Diabetes Foot Amputation