Tips to avoid excess cholesterol
Tips to avoid excess cholesterol – Cholesterol is a type of lipid molecules found in the bloodstream and body cells. Cholesterol produced by the liver and is needed to process the body’s metabolism, such as helped the formation of new cells and hormones. However, not to excess. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet with a diet low in fat and cholesterol: Tips to avoid excess cholesterol
1. Replace the usual liquid milk with skim or nonfat milk, solid fats with liquid vegetable oil, butter with margarine
2. Eat less meat.
3. Avoid pastries, fried foods and limit snacks.
4. Expand the consumption of water-soluble fiber such as wheat, beans, fruits.
5. Limit alcohol intake.
6. Consume fish.
7. Consumption of soybeans and their processed products (soy milk, tempeh)
8. Sports according to age and ability.
9. Maintain a normal weight.
10. No smoking.